In-Studio + Virtual Classes
All Adult classes will be offered on a virtual only basis starting Wed NOV 18 in accordance with the enhanced pause mandated by the State of Oregon.
Please email for any questions.
FALL SESSION CLASSES
START SEP 14 / 2020
Studio will be closed DEC 21 to 26 / 2020 and JAN 1 / 2021
WINTER SESSION CLASSES
START JAN 2 / 2021
Our studios re-opened cautiously for limited in-person classes. Virtual Zoom classes will continue. Online registration is required at least 30 minutes prior to the start of class for Zoom and in-studio spots. We suggest early registration for those interested in our in-person spots.
As our in-person class sizes are very limited for the safety of our students, there will be no refunds, credits or exchanges for participants who are a no show for their registered spot in class.
NW Dance Project holds exceptional classes for adults in a variety of styles including ballet, jazz, hip hop, contemporary, as well as a number of fitness classes. All are welcome. Classes are taught by a variety of instructors and coaches with years of professional experience in their dance disciplines. For beginners, classes are a fun way to get fit while gaining dance experience. For more experienced dancers, classes are more technical, advanced and challenging.
Studio Safety Procedures for In-Person Classes
-Register HERE at least 30 minutes before class starts. We strongly advise registering earlier since spots are limited to 10 students per class.
-For the health and safety of all, please do not attend a in-person class if you have experienced COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat,
-A staff member will take your temperature outside and let you into the building no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
-Student’s must be fully ready for class, dressed appropriately, before entering the building. Changing areas are not available.
-Once you enter the lobby, dancers must immediately wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the studio.
-Masks must be worn at all times in the studio and for class.
-Each student will have 100 sq. ft. of dance space in the studio for safe social distancing.
-Bring your own water bottle. Disposable cups are unavailable.
-Restroom use will be limited to one student at a time.
-Studio is stocked with hand sanitizer, gloves, and disposable paper masks.
-We ask student to exit the building as soon as class is completed.
-Rigorous and regular studio, equipment and facility sanitation.
– Download Zoom.Us app on your desktop/laptop or mobile device.
– Create an account with us HERE. Students who have taken in-person classes at NW Dance Project before the Covid-19 closure should make a new account since this system was not put in place before the closure.
– Register at least 30 minutes before class starts. Check your email for a confirmation and link to our Zoom conference. A confirmation email will be sent at the time of registration, and you will receive a separate email with the link to our Zoom conference call 15 minutes prior to the start of your class.
– You can also access your Zoom link + password through your account tab in Email Message History
– Have fun and dance, dance, dance!
Have questions? Give us a call at 503.421.7434 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Ballet Class Attire: Comfortable form-fitting athletic dance wear (leotard, sport Ts, tights, shorts, etc.). Long hair pulled back or clipped. All dancers should wear ballet slippers (non-black in color).
Contemporary, Jazz, Modern, Hip Hop, Rock Your Body, Yoga and Core Balance: Dance, yoga or athletic wear. Bare feet, socks or ballet slippers appropriate. No Dark-Soled Shoes.
We recommend The Leotard for all your dancewear needs.
Don’t forget to bring a water bottle!
In-Person Drop In – $20
Virtual Class – $10
Class Card (10 Class pack) – TBA
Expires 3 months from date of purchase
Students must pre-register with Drop in (In-person or Virtual) or with our Class Card in order to ensure their place in a class as capacity will be limited.
– Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to class in order to allow those on the waitlist adequate notice that they have been added to the class.
– Credit only will be given for cancellations made prior to 48 hours prior to class.
– No credit or reimbursement will be given for late cancellations or for not showing up for a scheduled class.
– Before class registration, please read COVID -19 protocols and procedures.
GIFT CARDS AVAILABLE
Gift cards are valid for Adult Classes (13 years+) only. Must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase date. No extensions, substitutions, or exchanges. Gift cards may not be used for prior purchases or combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, and/or coupon.