In-Studio + Virtual Classes
NW DANCE PROJECT IS OFFERING BOTH IN-PERSON AND VIRTUAL CLASSES.
We are thrilled that you can join us for your dance class in the studio and offer drop-in rates or SAVE with a class card.
All classes are running as a hybrid format with limited capacity in-person classes or virtually through Zoom live streaming. We are recommending all students to sign up 24 hours in advance so we can run all of your favorite classes each week. We do have a minimum registration requirement to hold each class. We look forward to dancing with you!
Our studios are open for limited in-person classes so there is ample distance between participants. Online registration is required at least 30 minutes prior to the start of class. We strongly suggest early registration (at least 24 hours prior) for those interested in our in-person spots.
As our in-person class sizes are very limited for the safety of our students, there will be no refunds, credits or exchanges for participants who are a no show for their registered spot in class.
NW Dance Project holds exceptional classes for adults in a variety of styles including ballet, jazz, hip hop, contemporary, as well as a number of fitness classes. All are welcome. Classes are taught by a variety of instructors and coaches with years of professional experience in their dance disciplines. For beginners, classes are a fun way to get fit while gaining dance experience. For more experienced dancers, classes are more technical, advanced and challenging.
Studio Safety Procedures for In-Person Classes
-Register HERE at least 30 minutes before class starts. We strongly advise registering 24 hours earlier since we have limited in person capacity per class.
-For the health and safety of all, please do not attend a in-person class if you have experienced COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or small.)
-A staff member will take your temperature outside and let you into the building no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
-Student’s must be fully ready for class, dressed appropriately, before entering the building. Changing areas are not available.
-Once you enter the lobby, dancers must immediately wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the studio.
-Masks must be worn at all times in the studio and for class.
-Each student will have 100 sq. ft. of dance space in the studio for safe social distancing.
-Bring your own water bottle. Disposable cups are unavailable.
-Restroom use will be limited to one student at a time.
-Studio is stocked with hand sanitizer, gloves, and disposable paper masks.
-We ask student to exit the building as soon as class is completed.
-Rigorous and regular studio, equipment and facility sanitation.
– We are recommending all students to sign up 24 hours in advance so we can run all of your favorite classes each week. We do have a minimum registration requirement to hold each class.
– Download Zoom.Us app on your desktop/laptop or mobile device.
– Create an account with us HERE. Students who have taken in-person classes at NW Dance Project before the Covid-19 closure should make a new account since this system was not put in place before the closure.
– Register at least 30 minutes before class starts. Check your email for a confirmation and link to our Zoom conference. A confirmation email will be sent at the time of registration, and you will receive a separate email with the link to our Zoom conference call 15 minutes prior to the start of your class.
– You can also access your Zoom link + password through your account tab in Email Message History
– Have fun and dance, dance, dance!
Have questions? Give us a call at 503.421.7434 or e-mail us at info(at)nwdanceproject(dot)org.
Ballet Class Attire: Comfortable form-fitting athletic dance wear (leotard, sport Ts, tights, shorts, etc.). Long hair pulled back or clipped. All dancers should wear ballet slippers (non-black in color).
Contemporary, Jazz, Modern, Hip Hop, Rock Your Body, Yoga and Core Balance: Dance, yoga or athletic wear. Bare feet, socks or ballet slippers appropriate. No Dark-Soled Shoes.
We recommend The Leotard for all your dancewear needs.
Don’t forget to bring a water bottle!
In-Person Drop In – $20
Virtual Class – $10
Class Card (10 Class pack) – $165
Expires 3 months from date of purchase
Students must pre-register with Drop in (In-person or Virtual) or with our Class Card in order to ensure their place in a class as capacity will be limited.
– Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to class in order to allow those on the waitlist adequate notice that they have been added to the class.
– Credit only will be given for cancellations made prior to 48 hours prior to class.
– No credit or reimbursement will be given for late cancellations or for not showing up for a scheduled class.
– Before class registration, please read COVID -19 protocols and procedures.
GIFT CARDS AVAILABLE
Gift cards are valid for Adult Classes (13 years+) only. Must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase date. No extensions, substitutions, or exchanges. Gift cards may not be used for prior purchases or combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, and/or coupon.