With the health and safety of our artists, students, audiences, patrons, and staff as our first priority, NW Dance Project remains responsive to the changing conditions surrounding the spread of COVID-19.
The below information regarding NW Dance Project’s changes in operations and events, as well as our responses to the COVID-19 outbreak will be updated as needed.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in this most challenging time and urge everyone to follow all appropriate health and safety protocols.
We will get through this, together.
Updated JULY 1, 2021:
All staff and teachers are fully-vaccinated.
Masks are now optional for adult students showing proof of vaccination (emailed prior or shown at studio – one time only required).
Unvaccinated dancers must be masked at all times, as well as unvaccinated visitors and some audience groups (as noted).
Everyone must use supplied hand sanitizer and/or wash their hands immediately up entry into the building.
Strict sanitation and sterilization protocols remain in place.
2021-22 Season: Our performances will occur and conform to all gathering and safety guidelines. Performances will be announced shortly. We will not be offering season subscriptions this year.
Adult + Youth Fall Classes: In-person classes for youth and adults have resumed on a limited-capacity basis to allow for adequate and safe social distancing and sterilization of the studio and equipment. Masks are required for all in-person classes. Registration and details HERE.
Classes are no longer available virtually.
Studio Health + Safety Procedures for In-Person Classes:
– Do not come for class if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms or have been in recent contact with an infected person.
– Masks required at all times.
– Social distancing required at all times.
– Only students and staff are allowed in the building (no parents, guardians, siblings, friends, family members, etc.).
– Changing rooms and bathrooms are open.
– Bring a full water bottle as needed (disposable cups are unavailable).
– A staff member will take your temperature.
– Please change in to your dance shoes in the lobby and place “street” shoes in cubbies.
– Use hand sanitizer before entering the studio.
– Masks and gloves are always available.
– We ask that students exit the building promptly after their class is completed.
Thank you again — your support is needed now more than ever — please consider donating HERE.