With the health and safety of our artists, students, audiences, patrons, and staff as our first priority, NW Dance Project remains responsive to the changing conditions surrounding the spread of COVID-19.
The below information regarding NW Dance Project’s changes in operations and events, as well as our responses to the COVID-19 outbreak will be updated as needed.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in this most challenging time and urge everyone to follow all appropriate health and safety protocols.
We will get through this, together.
MASKS/COVID UPDATE SEP 14, 2021:
ALL ADULT CLASS PARTICIPANTS MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED.
Please bring or email proof of full vaccination status. We will notate your status on your StudioWorks account, and you will not need to show your vaccine proof a second time. We will not keep any photograph or physical documentation of your vaccine records.
All individuals are required to wear masks while in the building. Face shields are not acceptable.
All staff and teachers are fully vaccinated.
Everyone must use supplied hand sanitizer and/or wash their hands immediately upon entering the building.
Strict sanitation and sterilization protocols remain in place.
2021-22 Season: Our performances will occur and conform to all gathering and safety guidelines. Performances will be announced shortly. We will not be offering season subscriptions this year.
Adult + Youth Fall Classes: In-person classes for youth and adults have resumed on a limited-capacity basis to allow for adequate and safe social distancing and sterilization of the studio and equipment. Registration and details HERE.
Classes are no longer available virtually.
Studio Health + Safety Procedures for In-Person Classes:
– Do not come for class if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms or have been in recent contact with an infected person.
– Only students and staff are allowed in the building (no parents, guardians, siblings, friends, family members, etc.).
– Changing rooms and bathrooms are open.
– Bring a full water bottle as needed (disposable cups are unavailable).
– Please change in to your dance shoes in the lobby and place “street” shoes in cubbies.
– Use hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
– Masks and gloves are always available.
– We ask that students exit the building promptly after their class is completed.
Thank you again — your support is needed now more than ever — please consider donating HERE.