With the health and safety of our artists, students, audiences, patrons, and staff as our first priority, NW Dance Project remains responsive to the changing conditions surrounding the spread of COVID-19.
The below information regarding NW Dance Project’s changes in operations and events, as well as our responses to the COVID-19 outbreak will be updated as needed.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in this most challenging time and urge everyone to follow all appropriate health and safety protocols.
We will get through this, together.
Updated October 8, 2020:
2020-21 Season: Our performances will occur on a “case-by-case” basis and conform to all gathering and safety guidelines. No performances are scheduled at this time. We will not be offering season subscriptions this year.
Adult + Youth Fall Classes: In-person classes for youth and adults have resumed on a very limited basis to allow for adequate and safe social distancing and sterilization of the studio and equipment. All classes are also available via Zoom. Masks are required for all in-person classes. Registration and details HERE.
Studio Health + Safety Procedures for In-Person Classes:
– Do not come for class if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms or have been in recent contact with an infected person.
– Masks required at all times.
– Social distancing required at all times.
– Only students and staff are allowed in the building (no parents, guardians, siblings, friends, family members, etc.).
– Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of class with your mask on and wearing your dance attire (changing rooms are closed).
– Bring a full water bottle as needed (disposable cups are unavailable).
– A staff member will take your temperature.
– Please change in to your dance shoes in the lobby and place “street” shoes in cubbies.
– Use hand sanitizer before entering the studio.
– Masks and gloves are always available.
– Restroom use will be limited to one student at a time.
– We ask that students exit the building as soon as class is completed.
PREVIOUSLY SCHEDULED PERFORMANCES:
Our “Spring Gala”, “The Rite of Spring” show scheduled for APR 23-25, as well as our “Summer Splendors” show scheduled for JUN 11-13, 2020 were sadly canceled by decree.
Ticket-holders were contacted via email and asked to choose from the following two options:
1. Allow us to enter your purchase price as a tax-deductible charitable donation (receipts mailed in July).
2. Opt to receive a ticketing credit for a future show TBD.
Please understand that as many of the costs of any production occur well before the curtain rises, cash refunds are not practical.
Thank you again — your support is needed now more than ever — please consider donating HERE.