NW Dance Project Seeks Part-Time Dance Instructors
NW Dance Project invites Portland-based, professional dance instructors to apply for part-time teaching positions for both youth (ages 5 to 19) and adult (ages 13+) programs.
NW Dance Project seeks collaborative, dynamic and innovative artists and educators to teach classes in hip hop, contemporary and/or ballet. A successful candidate will have at least two to five years experience in teaching all levels in one or several dance discipline.
Please see below for our current specific needs:
YOUTH BALLET INSTRUCTOR
Teach youth ballet classes for dancers ages 4 to 10, including Creative Movement, Primary Ballet and Level 1 Ballet.
- classical ballet training
- comfortable engaging with young dancers and parents while creating a welcoming, nurturing and challenging learning environment
- Must commit, at least, to a full academic year (SEP - JUN)
- Weekend availability required
- Attendance at special performances is required
- Must be up-to-date vaccinated against COVID-19
BIPOC instructors highly desired and encouraged to apply.
Please email your resume, cover letter, and 2 references to Kylie Dimick, Education Coordinator, at .